Ways to Support
Your generous gift will provide services for those with limited income and few options for healthcare.
Support Grace Clinic
We are grateful for your generosity!
Because our services are free to patients, Grace Clinic is funded by individuals, churches, businesses, service clubs and other community-based organizations.
Every donation helps provide high quality, compassionate care for uninsured and under-served adults in our community.
Your employer may match your contributions to Grace Clinic. Please contact your manager or human resources representative to learn if an employer match is available. Thank you for taking this extra step to support Grace Clinic.
Historically, food pantries have focused on filling empty stomachs with whatever food is available. Much of this food tends to be highly processed and full of fat, sugar & sodium. While easily accessible, cheap food may temporarily alleviate hunger pangs, but it ultimately contributes to chronic disease such as obesity, diabetes and heart disease.
Our aim is to provide nutritious foods to the those who would not otherwise have access to them; and as a result, educate both the individuals donating, and those receiving, about the health benefits of nutrient-dense SuperFoods.
Below is a list of the most needed items:
- Canned fish: tuna or wild salmon packed in water (not oil)
- Canned or dry beans, legumes: black beans, garbanzo beans, kidney beans, lentils
- Nuts and seeds: pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds, walnuts, etc.
- Nut butters: peanut butter or almond butter
FRUITS AND VEGETABLES
- Canned fruit and vegetables: packed in own juice (not syrup), low sodium
- Dried fruits (preferably with no added sugar): cranberries, raisins etc.
- Canned, low sodium soups
- Brown rice
- Whole grain cereal (with either oats, whole wheat or brown rice listed as the first ingredient and/or with at least (5) grams of fiber per serving)
- Herbs and spices to flavor beans and grains: oregano, basil, black
pepper, garlic powder etc.
- Dental supplies: floss, toothpaste, toothbrushes
- Hygiene supplies: deodorant, razors, travel size tissues
We are unable to accept items that are past the expiration date or that have already been opened or used.
As a healthcare facility, supplies must meet the following criteria to be accepted as donations:
- The items are not expired or near the expiration date.
- The items are less than 1 year old.
- The items have not been opened or used.
- The items are clean – free of dust, cobwebs, odor, etc.
Thank you for understanding the legal and ethical guidelines that dictate our donation policies.
We truly appreciate your support of Grace Clinic.
Most Wanted Supplies List
These items are used in the Clinic on a regular basis. We greatly appreciate donations of these supplies.
- NITRILE Exam Gloves (all sizes especially medium — no latex)
- Copy Paper
- Postage Stamps
- Disinfecting Wipes (with Clorox)
- Paper Goods (Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Tissues)
- Kitchen Size Plastic Trash Bags
- Hygiene Items (shampoo, body wash, toothpaste – must be unexpired, unopened, unused)
- Gift Cards to Costco, Walmart, Amazon or Office Depot