Frequently Asked Questions
What services do you offer and who is eligible?
Grace Clinic is a non-profit free clinic offering the following services:
- Medical exams and treatment for both chronic and acute conditions
- Urgent dental care
- Mental health counseling
- Telehealth visits
- Prescription assistance program (for eligible patients)
- Food cupboard (only for current Grace Clinic patients)
- Community referrals
Patients must meet three basic criteria:
- Reside in Benton or Franklin counties or Burbank
- Have income at or below 200% of Federal Poverty Level https://www.needymeds.org/FPL_Calculator
- No health insurance
What do I do if I want to be seen at the clinic?
Come to the clinic to be screened. Please bring the following items with you:
- Proof of income for one month for each person in the household who is working (for example, pay stubs, tax returns, DSHS award letter, etc.)
- Current photo ID
- Current medications
Do you take walk-ins, appointments, or both?
Most patients have scheduled appointments. We may be able to accommodate walk-ins for medical services only. Please call to confirm. All patients are first screened for eligibility. Dental and counseling sessions are by appointment only.
How much does Grace Clinic charge?
Grace Clinic’s services are provided at no charge. We do encourage patients to donate if they are able.