Para información en español, visite aquí.
- We provide medical, counseling and urgent dental services to low-income adults who do not have health insurance. Our services are free.
- The clinic is open Tuesday through Friday from 8:00 to 4:00. On Saturdays, the clinic is open from 8:00 to 12:00.
- Those who are interested in becoming a patient of Grace Clinic will have their initial screening by phone. Please call 509-735-2300.
- Those who currently have or had COVID-like symptoms in the past 10 days should NOT enter the clinic. This includes shortness of breath, cough or fever. Instead, contact us by phone at 509.735.2300.
- We are not equipped to test or treat for COVID-19.
- Click here to see COVID-19 testing locations.
- Click here to learn more about COVID-19 vaccinations in Benton/Franklin counties.
- Current patients may request a telehealth appointment. Please call 509-735-2300 for details.
For substance abuse recovery resources, the Washington Recovery Help Line or the Benton Franklin Recovery Coalition.
Last updated April 2022